www.stratmed.com is a property of StratMed Services Pvt Ltd, 3 Floor, Srestha Marvel, Sy No 136, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.Information We Collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.stratmed.com
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We Collect Information In Different Ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register or fill form. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use Of Your Personal Information
- We use information to contact you: We collect information directly from you when you register or fill form. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing Of Information With Third-Parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected] It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy